How does Tadapox 20 mg work?
Tadapox 20 mg contains the essential ingredients Tadalafil and Dapoxetine that help to get relief from symptoms of both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Tadalafil is a PDE 5 inhibitor that blocks the action of the enzyme PDE 5. ED occurs as a result of the constriction of arteries which leads to an improper flow of blood. The hindered blood flow makes it difficult for an erection to occur. When nitric oxide is released into the penis during sexual stimulation, cGMP is produced. cGMP is responsible for the contraction and dilation of blood vessels. Tadalafil does not let PDE 5 destroy cGMP and allows the blood flow easily to the penis. As more and more blood flow, the pressure is created which leads to an erection.
On the other hand, Dapoxetine is a short-acting Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI). It blocks the reabsorption of serotonin into neurons. Thus, it increases the activity of serotonin in the brain and prolongs the time of ejaculation. As a result, a man is able to gain control over ejaculation and he does not ejaculate too soon.
Uses of this Tablet
Tadapox 20 mg is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men. It increases the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the smooth muscles present in the walls of the blood vessels and allows serotonin to be made available to the brain.
Tadapox 20 mg tablets should be taken orally once in 24 hours. Under no circumstances should you take more than one tablet in 24 hours. This pill can be taken with or without food. For best results, consume this pill exactly 1-2 hours before sexual intercourse. The peak levels of this medicine can be experienced after 2 hours. The effects of this medicine last for 36 hours. However, this may vary depending upon your age, metabolism, medical conditions, etc. Take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Missed Dose: This medicine is taken as and when needed. Therefore, you are less likely to miss a dose.
Overdose: An overdose of the drug can lead to various side-effects. If an overdose is suspected, contact your doctor immediately.
As with any other medication, there are some side-effects that can occur while taking Tadapox 20 mg. These include:
- Stuffy nose
- Chest pain
- Upset stomach
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Back pain or muscle pain
If problems persist for long, seek medical help immediately.
Before taking this Medicine
Tadapox 20 mg may not be suitable for you if you have certain medical conditions. Before you take this medicine, let your doctor know:
- If you are allergic to Tadalafil, Dapoxetine, or any other medications.
- If you have a history of fainting.
- If you suffer from epilepsy or seizures.
- If you have a history of stroke, heart attack, etc.
- If you suffer from problems such as diabetes, hypertension, etc.
- If you have a history of substance abuse.
- If you have Peyronie’s.
- If you have a rare inherited eye disorder such as retinitis pigmentosa.
- If you have uncontrolled blood pressure.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
- If you suffer from mood disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, etc.
- If you are undergoing any surgery, recovering through one, or taking treatment for any other medical condition.
- If you have a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia.
- If you have blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia
If you take any herbal, OTC, or any other forms of drugs for existing health conditions or for any other purposes, let your doctor know about them. Certain drugs should not be taken in combination with Tadapox 20 mg. These include:
- Alpha-blockers such as alfuzosin and doxazosin
- Antidepressants such as fluoxetine and paroxetine
- Oral antifungals such as ketoconazole and itraconazole
- HIV drugs such as indinavir, ritonavir, and atazanavir
- Blood thinners such as warfarin
- Pain medications such as tramadol
- Other medications for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Beta-blockers such as atenolol
Interaction with alcohol
Consumption of alcohol along with this medicine is considered unsafe. Avoid it at all costs.
Food interactions haven’t been clinically established yet.
Important Storage Instructions
Tadapox 20 mg tablets should always be stored safely in their original packaging.
- Make sure that you keep the tablets out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not consume the tablets past their expiration date.
- Keep the tablets in a cool, dry place, and away from moisture, heat, and light.
- Once the pack is opened, store the pills in an airtight container.
- Always keep your tablets at room temperature.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Tadapox and Cialis Dapoxetine the same thing?
Ans. Tadapox and Cialis Dapoxetine both contain the same set of ingredients i.e. Tadalafil and Dapoxetine. Cialis is a brand name for the drug Tadalafil. The effects of both these medications are the same.
Is Tadapox safe to consume?
Ans. Yes! This medicine is considered safe for the treatment of both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Make sure that you take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor and avoid consuming an overdose.
Can I take this medicine with grapefruit juice?
Ans. Grapefruit juice increases the risk of experiencing side-effects. This is because the amount of drug in the bloodstream increases rapidly after consuming grapefruit juice.
What happens if I take an overdose?
Ans. An overdose of the drug can deteriorate your health and lead to serious side-effects. In case of an overdose, report to the doctor immediately.