Sildenafil tablets of 100 mg have shown reliable results and, so, are being preferred over other solutions. Lovegra 100 mg provides women with sexual dysfunction with improved natural lubrication in the genital region and an increase in sensitivity as a result of increased blood flow to the vaginal area which, in turn, can lead to better sexual intercourse. The conditions initially resulting in sexual disorders in women can be both psychological and physiological and the treatment with the said sildenafil compound reportedly helps with the two. The active component of Lovegra, sildenafil citrate, belongs to a family of vasodilators, called PDE-5. The drugs in this family are known to work by dilating the body’s blood vessels, particularly those around the genital area for all the results. This drug, however, isn’t an aphrodisiac, and stimulation will be required in that case.
Lovegra is often called “Viagra for women”. This is because Viagra is a popular drug for treating sexual dysfunction in men, but its composition is essentially the same as that of Lovegra. Only what differs is the dose prescribed to women in comparison to that to men. It is suggested that one take 50 mg of Lovegra first before moving to doses of 100 mg. It is also advised that the medication be stopped during pregnancy, and during breastfeeding, unless said otherwise by your general physician. This is so because the drug can prove to be fatal to the fetus and the infant.
Dosage and Effects
As mentioned above, it’s suggested, to begin with, a lower dose before you move on to a higher one (higher is for when the said dose stops helping). These pink sildenafil citrate tablets are quite hassle-free in a manner, with only one advised dose (with water) every 24 hours. However, it is also advised that one not take meals a couple of hours before or after the administration of the drug. This is done to obtain the best results possible. In thirty minutes to an hour after consumption, Lovegra’s effects begin to kick in, staying for about 4 or 5 hours thereafter. Accordingly, it’s also suggested to avoid any alcohol around this time.
Benefits of Lovegra 100 mg Tablets
Since their conception, Lovegra 100 mg tablets have become rather popular because of the positive approach of the drug sildenafil towards the treatment of sexual dysfunction in women. Lovegra is now understood as a highly recommended drug for women experiencing issues in bed. This is so because its component, sildenafil, helps by:
- increasing blood circulation in and around the organs;
- assisting with an improved rate of lubrication in and around the vagina;
- being effective towards the improvement of your daily sexual stamina;
- treating different sexual disorders that affect one’s performance in bed; and
- assisting to fight anxiety and stress regarding performance, among other things, for better sex life.
Important Storage Instructions
Like every other actively effective drug at your home, Lovegra also needs to be stored carefully. Good keeping of sildenafil matters a lot since it answers for its performance in your body, which in turn answers for the performance of your body itself.
- To begin with, it’s good to keep the tablets in the same package those were delivered to you in.
- So as to avoid a variety of inevitable chemical reactions at home, it is advised that these sildenafil tablets be kept away from light, moisture, and anything else that might affect their shelf-life.
- Most packets also have a safe range of temperatures mentioned somewhere on the body, and the best idea for avoiding any damage is to keep it accordingly.
- Also, of course, out of the kids’ reach if there are any at home.
- Finally, also to avoid last-minute mistakes, do not miss any points labeled on the packaging as those are the ones you most certainly need.
Now, as with almost every other medicine we have made so far to artificially enhance our bodily performance or otherwise, this one has some side-effects too. What’s good is that we know how each can be treated. The best advice for avoiding any prolonged ill effects, however, is to get yourself checked on a more regular basis by your general physician.
- While the body learns to get used to the drug in the system, initially, and occasionally, Lovegra may tend to cause some disturbances, such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and palpitations.
- Dyspepsia, headache, flushing, and visual disturbances are also quite common side effects, alongside insomnia, epistaxis, blocked nose, and rhinitis.
Most of the side-effects – usually the more common ones, of course – have been known to diminish and often become absent on increasing daily water intake, since it’s somehow known to be related to dehydration. As it is, you’re not suggested to stop taking Lovegra at this stage.
However, it’s suggested that one meet their healthcare professional if the use of sildenafil citrate results in the following persisting issues:
- Muscle pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Light sensitivity
- Pain around the cheekbones and eyes often accompanied by tenderness.
- Redness of the skin
- Blurry vision and/or slight blueness
- Frequent sneezing
- Unusually warm skin
- Issues with the sleep-wake cycle
While these issues are still conveniently treatable, meeting with your general physician for expert advice and recommended lifestyle changes is suggested. However, there have been reported cases of side effects that can easily be rather fatal, which are:
- A severe decrement in vision and/or hearing, or the loss of either
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Unusual cardiac ache or chest pain
Sildenafil can also react extensively and produce hazardous results with other medications that are commonly prescribed for any of the heart diseases, diabetes mellitus, neural disorders, hypertension, etc. On the other hand, an overdose can lead to reactions and disorders, which can also be life-threatening.
Lovegra 100 mg can also very easily be quite a bad fit for you i.e. if you’re not very careful and concerned. Since the compound reacts well with other compounds, it is important that your doctor knows what other drugs you have been on throughout before so that they can decide to prescribe Lovegra to you. If you’re an organ donor recipient or have suffered from a sickle cell or any other form of anemia anytime in your life, let your doctor know. Other such conditions include:
- Heart patients of any sort
- HIV patients
- One with Retinitis pigmentosa (a retina-related genetic disease)
Also, be careful with where you buy it to avoid later disappointment, among other things. Know what’s proper:
- Lovegra is not meant for recreational purposes.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking while you’re on the medication.
- Only the exact dose prescribed by your doctor is best for you.
- Buy Lovegra 100 mg only from trusted online pharmacies and drugstores to avoid adulterated products.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the dose advised for Lovegra 100 mg tablets?
For perfect satisfaction, you only need a Lovegra 100 mg tablet once a day (24 hours). Take it 1-2 hours before sexual activity.
How does a Lovegra 100 mg tablet work?
The sildenafil citrate present in the Lovegra tablets is known to block the action of the cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) enzyme. It breaks cGMP down and helps induce the smooth muscles in our body to relax. On blocking PDE-5, cGMP levels within our smooth muscles increase, thus promoting muscle relaxation and vasodilation. This vasodilation then leads to an increase in blood circulation in the genital areas and thus a positive result.
Can I take two doses in a day?
No, a prescribed dose a day is always just enough. This applies to anyone. The medication takes time (depending on its half-life) to get released from the body as excrement, and so once every day is the right dosage. However, if you have any doubts about the dose you’re on, make sure to get in touch with your doctor.
Where to purchase Lovegra 100 mg pills for women?
Where else? At MedsBasket, being among the most authentic online pharmacies, we provide you with genuine medicines at affordable prices and it is entirely safe to buy Lovegra 100 mg online. You can place your order with us here safely and have the pills delivered at your door at any convenient time.
Can it be taken with other medical conditions?
Find above. For more, talk to your doctor.